Feel free to leave a Comment so I know you stopped by!







Tuesday 4 May 2010

Using up scraps of Paper

















Just thought I'd pop these on today as have been using up lots and lots of scraps of paper - thus creating some cute cards which I can always use on my layouts too. If you're anything like me you treat your paper like gold dust and NEVER throw any out. The pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Perhaps you may get some some inspiration from these cards and help you reduce that pile!!

2 comments:

stylesofcooking said...

Lovely cards. I especially like the middle one
Lisa

Sarn said...

GREAT ideas for using up scraps! Well done.

Jules at "Always with a Heart" (see side bar of my blog lists) has SNIPPETS SUNDAY each week. You could certainly enter your cards!

Hugs, Sandra