Feel free to leave a Comment so I know you stopped by!







Wednesday 8 June 2011

WOYWW and my Lovely PIF

morning everyone,
What a fun week last week was on WOYWW. I have to show you the lovely PIF I received from my new friend Teresa at http://maudmartha.blogspot.com/




isn't it beautiful, and I am so pleased that thanks to Julia I have a new bestest WOYWW.
My Pif I sent went all the way to Canada and although I posted it that same day I'm not sure if Karen has mine yet, so I can't really post a piccie of it just in case.

Thanks for all the great comments re the recipe scrapbook I had on my desk last week. If you want to see what some of the pages look like you can always clickm on my flickr photostream at the top of my blog.
I have to be really quick as my husband is waiting for me to go up to London with him for his 6 month medical review.
just one more photo of what I was getting up to last week:


First cake I have ever really tried to make. It was for my mum and dad's golden wedding anniversary on Saturday.
Would love to carry on but can't tell you how much trouble I will be in if i don't get off this computer NOW........
Have a great day xxx

17 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Great pif you received and what a wonderful cake, I bet your Mum and Dad were thrilled with it! Congratulations to them too :-)
TFS today, Hugs xx

Sarn said...

Great pictures and fab looking cake. Can't believe it's your first attempt!

Happy WOYWW.

Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY PIF here

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous PIF and beautiful cake, beautiful workspace,thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22, (please do check out my blog candy)

J.A. Martin said...

Beautiful PIF and gorgeous cake! You are very talented! Happy WOYWW! :-)

Kathleen said...

Fab Pif and what a fantastic cake, can't believe this is your first attempt. I've always wanted to try sugar craft and never picked up the courage to give it a try.
Kathleen x

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely to see your PiF and it has been a lovely wave of friendship to see all the handmade gifts. Your cake is so lovely and I'm sure they'll be really thrilled.
Love JoZarty x

MaudMartha said...

Hi Bestest WOYWW friend, That cake is incredible your mum and dad must have been thrilled. I'm intrigued to see what Pif you made but I'll have to wait until next time I guess. Love and hugs Teresa x

Hettie said...

Wow and Wow! Beautiful Pif and wonderful cake. Lucky girl and well done!!

Andria said...

What a fantastic cake! You certainly have a natural talent, if that's your first one! Happy WOYWW!

Mrs A. said...

Hope you got to London in time and Hubbys review was okay. Smashing cake. Can't believe that was your first try. Hugs Mrs A. #101

jude said...

Gorgeous cake hunni it looks absolutely beautiful .Im sure it tasted as good as it looks.Hope check up went well.Have creative week
hugs judex 2

Julia Dunnit said...

YOur PiF gift is lovely - I have something a bit similar from OOh Snap -w ill show as the days go on. The cake is amazing...what a gorgeous labour of love, your parents will be thrilled. Above everything though, hope the check up was a positive one.

SueH said...

What a fab desk for the start of the 3rd year of WOYWW.

Love the cake, it's absolutely beautiful.
I used to dabble in a bit of cake making but haven’t done anything for years.

Love both your PIF’s too,how fab is that!

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Anonymous said...

Love the PIF you received and can't wait to see what you sent.
Cake looks lovely - can't manaage that sort of decoration - mine is the slap it on and hope for the best type,
x Tricia (39)

Serendipity Stamping said...

A beautiful PIF you received, love the colors and the butterflies. Your first attempt at a cake, hard to believe. Hope you are going to post a pic of the finished product. #100

Unknown said...

I am impressed with the cake making. A beautiful PIF too makes me wish I could have joined in.
Happy WOYWW even though it is Sunday. LOL

karen said...

Hi Rebecca!
I just posted the PiF you sent me on my WOYWW for this week (June15th)!
And I see you recieved a beautiful PiF too! We are all so lucky to be on this WOYWW blog hop and meet all these wonderful and creative friends!
I am so happy to have "met" YOU!!!
And that cake is amazing!! You are just multi-talented!
xoxo Karen