Feel free to leave a Comment so I know you stopped by!







Tuesday 30 March 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi - (oohh this is exciting!) I'm Rebecca and I am a massive fan of scrapbooking. "Obsessed" is probably a better way to describe it.

I can't believe I'm creating this blog page as I have never done one before and haven't had any help. I expect it will change regularly as I learn more about it. I decided to create my own blog as I have spent hours viewing other peoples amazing handiwork and now feel I have so many creations of my own - that perhaps some of you may like to see them. If not - well I've learned how to set up a blog and that's a plus!

4 comments:

Rosie T83 said...

This sounds great!
How Gorgeous are your "3" daughters ?? x
Bye Rebecca..x

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Very! But that maybe because you're one of them!! (little monkey)

stylesofcooking said...

LOL!!

Rosie T83 said...

Hey Rebecca!
You sound like a great scrap-booker & after seeing some of your pictures of your creations, I think you are amazing! Any way, I have no question to follow you, because you are an amazing mummy! Please return the favour?! Love you lots, xox. Rosie:)